Posted by: Me | 2011-02-11

Ear Pressure /Lightheaded

I had a fusion at C3-C4 level last year June. As per MRI report I also have the following :
Small non impinging central disc protrusion at C4-C5 Level
Bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing at C5-C6 level severe left-sidedly and which looks predominantly bony.

I''ve been struggling with ear pressure (Blocked feeling) and lightheadedness for 3 weeks. Its not ear or sinus infection and not blood pressure related (as per GP and ENT).

Is it possible that the symptoms that I have be related to my neck?

Your symptoms are not likely due to your neck problems. You will more likely experience pain and a tingling feeling in your arm.

If the problem persist and is serious enough to have an effect on your daily life, I suggest that you consult a neurologist for a brain MRI to exclude any brain pathology.