Posted by: Me | 2011-02-10

Ear Pressure - Lightheaded

Hi Dr

I had a fusion at C3-C4 level last year June. As per MRI report I also have the following :
Small non impinging central disc protrusion at C4-C5 Level
Bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing at C5-C6 level severe left-sidedly and which looks predominantly bony.

I''''ve been struggling the last 3 weeks with Lightheadedness, feeling of pressure in my ears, dull headache back of my head, sometimes strange feeling in my eyes (difficulty to focus).Some mild neck pain at hair line level but not at one specific area and not very intense. I have been to ENT nothing wrong with ears and sinus, been to GP not high blood pressure.

Is it possible that the problems with C4-C5 and C5-C6 can cause the above symptoms. I am desperate to find out what is wrong with me and who to see next.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Good news that all other tests are negative. Your symptoms may be coming from your neck. Your whole spine works as a unit. An osteopath will thoroughly assess your neck and its relationship to the rest of the spine and indeed the whole body. So please see your local osteopath.