Posted by: Mandy | 2009-07-27

Ear infection/Crazy?

Hi there,
Recently my cat has been acting very strange. Firstly just out of the blue every time i do the dishes, he goes crazy and just cries and cries like its hurting him and if you don' t stop he attacks you. (He is naturally a violent cat so he does attack), but never when i am doing dishes. The only thing i could think of is about 6 mnths ago i relocated to the Cape, so he along with our other cat was flown in a plane, could his ear drums have popped? The Second thing is that he randomly jumps (like you just pricked him) and stares at the floor , i treated him for fleas but he still is doing it! Has he just lost his marbles? Please help!

Dear Mandy

Have his ears checked for mites. You can also treat him with revolution. Sounds like a few marbles went missing as well.

Posted by: Elfrieda | 2009-08-03

My African Grey doesnt allow us to touch him. He screams and goes mad if you want to touch him. He was tame and was sitting on my shoulder and now this behaviour.
Please help.

Reply to Elfrieda