Question
Posted by: Terry | 2010/03/08

Ear Infection.( Yeast) Labrador

My Lab was shaking his head so I took him to the Vet and a yeast infection was diagnosed. He prescribed OTOSOL to clean the ear and OTOMAX to combat the infection. The ear produced a purple/rust coloured substance that I believe is connected to the infection.
I have been using the OTOMAX twice per day for two weeks and it is coming to an end. He still shakes his head from time to time and is still producing the coloured substance but not as much. Is there an alternative, perhaps Homeopathic remedy, that is not as expensive as the OTOMAX?

Dear Terry

Oticlear is a very good ear cleaner that you can use 3-4 times a week on a continious basis to keep the ears clean and infection free.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/03/09

Dear Terry

Reply to Cybervet