Question
Posted by: Lala | 2009/10/13

Ear Infection

I' ve been taking Aspen Azithromycin 500mg since Friday (only 3 tablets) and Laura 10 for a blocked feeling in my ears and mild pain. Since yesterday I' m only taking the Laura 10 but my ears are blocked again today. The antibiotics is suppose to work for 10 days in my system but why is the symptoms back today. Do you think I must go back to my GP?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lala

Using a decongestant may help for the blocked eard - neither the antibiotic nor Laura are decongestants. Try a nasal spray such Iliadin which is availabele OTC.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/10/14

Hi Lala

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Hettie | 2009/10/13

A pharmist told a pt. to put alchohol in her eyes cause he did not have contact lenses products,she slept with it,forgot to take it out. I am a RN and was upset I have never heard of it,she did not do it ,asked us first we send her immd to a pharmarcy in town.

Reply to Hettie