Question
Posted by: Megan | 2011/05/17

Ear

Dear Doc. Since last night my right ear feels a bit strange. It feels like there is some warm liquid inside, its not the same feeling as when you get water inside, its different. Its not painful just uncomfortable. Its feels like it wants to come out whatever is inside. If I put a cotton ball inside I feel off balance but if not than Im fine. Any suggestions?

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Megan

You need to see your GP to examine the ear. It sounds as if you have possible fluid build up behind the eardrum, and this may require treatment. The diagnosis is quite easy to confirm, but requires someone to look at the eardrum.