Question
Posted by: Megan | 2011/05/17

Ear

Dear Doc. Since last night my right ear feels a bit strange. It feels like there is some warm liquid inside, its not the same feeling as when you get water inside, its different. Its not painful just uncomfortable. Its feels like it wants to come out whatever is inside. If I put a cotton ball inside I feel off balance but if not than Im fine. Any suggestions?

Megan

A wax built-up in the ear channel, with fluid can cause your symptoms. Consult your pharmacist for Waxol. This product will soften the wax. Consult your doctor after treatment to have the ear syringed.