Posted by: CANDY | 2009-10-19

Good Afternoon

Over the weekend my son has been complaining of his ear itching inside I had a look at it and it looks like a big wax flake in his ear. I have brought waxsol and did it 3 nights in a row and still he is has not desolve the wax flake. Will it come out automaticly or do i need to take him to his ENT. He had flu the previuos week.

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Candy

An itching ear may be due to an outer ear infection. Waxol only softens the wax, it does not actually desolve it. I suggest you see an ENT to have it removed.

Posted by: Zet | 2010-01-12

For the past 2-3 weeks i have discovered that i seem to have too much ear wax coming out especially in the morning.Is there anything wrong?

Reply to Zet