Question
Posted by: dw | 2010-07-20

e

Hi doc. What do you think of that article to use ecstacy in psychotherapy? I havent found psychoanalysis or CBT to have helped me with my anxiety, so maybe I should try it?

There is absolutely no good scientific vidence that the use of ecstacy is eneficial in any condition known to science, including aniety, and many good reasons to worry that it could be really harmful. Fad claims that such fashionable drugs help are generally attention-seeking and irresponsible. Rather seek a fresh opinion and asessment and a review of methods that HAVE been shown to be useful, than try am illicit drug which could make your condition a lot worse

1