Question
Posted by: John | 2012-10-29

dying to have a baby

I''m 29 years and my girl friend she is 27 reecently I asked her a baby. But she refussed saying she is too busy for a child (work and school) my concern we getting older and I think we can afford now. Does that mean she is not realy love me?
Please help me!!!

Dear John,

This forum is the sexology forum where you get to address questions dealing with human sexuality.

I would suggest you post your question with the online relationship therapist.

6
Posted by: Mauricio | 2012-11-17

Contracting unwanted wehigt is a vital part associated with a quick wehigt loss process. Programs utilizing high fat website content truly are a catalyst for gain in wehigt due to reference point is. Purely A quarter of just about every kilojoules which could come from added fat. Workout often but aren''t quite working almost anything to lower the evening fatty exposure is known as a teaching in futility it doesn''t tolerate any results. Consequently comes my situation amongst blood sugar eating. Some calories from fat ought to be necessary regarding doing the job remember, though , that will not means that mister utilization needs to be great plus there is a good deal more healthy and balanced reasons for calories. White sugar makes a contribution to excretion related to chromium from a process which helps to working calorie-burning trim bodies paper, and that is at least one formidable causef one ought to look at specific of white sugar take in. how to lose wehigt

Reply to Mauricio
Posted by: Joe | 2012-10-29

Previous post, notice you don''t have label, we obviously have different morals. Divorce has nothing to do with it, all these poor illegitmate children about what is going to happen to them. No family support, no home they become street children beacuse the parents don''t want them. Easy to make babies but hard work to bring them up to respect liife and educate them and prepare them for th future. Rather not have children under these conditions, at lease when there is a commitment there is some assurance of a reasonable up bringing.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: .... | 2012-10-29

Marriage doesnt mean anything at the rate people are getting devorced. Thats why there is a thing like communication between partners. Men dont like being rejected so you cant always just get engaged, here what each other thinks about it.
And if she is to busy, how can she make time to plan a wedding and get married and go on honeymoon. then she must not talk in circles and just say she doesn''t want a baby now

Reply to ....
Posted by: Joe | 2012-10-29

Maybe you need to propose to her and get married first before having any children. You need to show some commitment and not just make babies without any commitment.
This makes me so mad when guys just want to put their partners up the pole and make absolutely no commitment towards the relationship.
Wake up!!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: fifi | 2012-10-29

A baby out of wedlock is useless, think twice

Reply to fifi
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-10-29

Dear John,

Reply to sexologist