Hello. I' m curious if a person can die of crohns disease and the complications around it.
I have dropped weight drastically while waiting for the medical aid to approve the only medication which has ever kept the symptoms under control. I' m bleeding badly, with lots of diarrhoea, pus, mucous. I' m running to the loo several times an hour, my body is being racked by the inflammation, and the pain is almost unbearable. I carry on pushing myself hard, because I' m scared of losing my job, but I have so few physical reserves left to draw on. I don' t sleep properly because I' m always up and running to the loo, I wake up anxious, and everything is unbearable. It feels as though my body is falling apart. I' m always faint and exhausted, pale from blood loss, and my muscles and bones hurt. Please advise. I don' t know what to do.

Please refer to the following link for a detailed explanation and treatment for Chron's Disease:

Good luck.