Question
Posted by: Dogloverfrom Pretoria | 2008/08/12

Dyeing my dog' s hair

Dear Doctor,

I would like to dye my dog' s hair the same colour as mine (Staffordshire terrier). I use L' Oreal' s strawberry blonde for my own hair - what hair dye would you recommend for my dog?

Many thanks

Dear Doglover

If you are trying to make your Staffie look as ugly as you I would suggest a plastic surgeon with a bad reputation. Preferrably an older one that cant see that well and shakes a bit. I can also put you in touch with a shrink that that can give you that nudge over the edge that you need.

If you need further assistance please feel free to contact me again. We all do our best to make this world a better place, and more important a safer place for our to grow up in.

3

I agree with ' M' : SICK!!!!!!

On the box of normal ADULT hair dye they say you should try on a spot behind your ear or something to see it the product would burn you. If there is a possibility that it could burn a human scalp, what could it do to your pet.

No woman, get over it. You should be given over to the SPCA for this one. God gave your dog a specific colour, either you love him that way or give him to someone that won' t do all sorts of dangerous experiments on him. I' d hate to ask what else you do with your poor dog!!!

Posted by: M | 2008/08/19

YOU ARE SICK...... NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DYES A DOG OR ANY OTHER ANIMALS HAIR. PLAY WITH YOUR OWN.

Reply to M
Posted by: butch | 2008/08/12

u must really be a dumb blonde to do that to your pet

Reply to butch