Question
Posted by: JacquesLinks | 2010-03-08

DVT

My wife (Raty)was diagnose with DVT. Last year she was treated for haemon gioma. She received chemo treatment (Bleomicyn injection). There is a artery disorder or a continue growth or development of arteries in her left leg. I would love to sent the latest CT scans which was taken last month. PLease help by giving further contact details which will allows me to send the pictures.

Best regards.
Jacques Links(Husband)

Hallo Jacques
Just give me the report of the CT scan if possible. What is worrying you? Do you think that the Chemo is not working? Is she seeing an oncologist?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-08

Hallo Jacques

Reply to cyberdoc