Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2008/11/14

DVT

You replied to my question 1772, 11/11/08 and asked which area I stay in so you could refer me for a 2nd opinion.
I replied to that but don' t know if I did it right.....I would greatly appreciate it if you could refer me to a really GOOD vascularsurgeon. I live in Cape Town. Please let me know soon as I got my INR results again yesterday and it' s nowonly 1.8 and I am taking 8.5 tablets a week.
Thank you so much - hope to hear from you soon.
Debbie

Dear Debbie

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you contact your nearest hospital and ask them for details of a vascular surgeon in your area.