Posted by: Mokkie | 2009-04-14

I am nearly 49 years old. I lost 14 kilos with Weigh Less and although I am not at their ideal weight for my height, I feel fine. Just hope I can stick to it!

I exercise at least 4 times a week. Wind permitting, I will cycle Sat and Sun for 45 min, and then walk twice a week for ± 40 min. If the wind is too rough in the Western Cape, I will just walk 4 times a week. Some weeks I do 5 times, but I feel 4 times is something I can stick to.

I have a Health Walker but with winter coming, I want to buy an exercise DVD. I also want the exercises to help tighten my stomach muscles and help firm my upper arms.

Which one can you recommend? Again I am looking for something I can sustain.

Thanks for your help

HI Mokkie

Are you looking for a DVD to use the Health Walker? I'm not sure they have such a thing. If it's a DVD for other exercise then a taebo one is probably best. I wouldn't know to recommend a specific one though, I don't know enough. But Sportsman Warehouse have a range, and also would have them. My advice is to spend a bit of time reading the user reviews and then choose based on them.