Question
Posted by: AllergyAndy | 2010/08/26

Dust mote mattress covers.

As some one who suffers severley from dust and dust mite allergies, I found your Feb2010 article extemely helpful. I have been searching tfor the correct mattress covers you recommended for preventing allergies, and have been unsuccessful. Do you know where i would be able to find these covers? Many thanks....

Hallo AllergyAndy
Macro and Game used to keep it and you can also try medical suppliers, Dischem

3
Posted by: AllergyAndy | 2010/08/26

thanks so much, will post a review of the product after I''ve had a chance to see if it works or not.

Reply to AllergyAndy
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/08/26

" At Home"  sells the Protect a bed covers. Ia m quite curious to hear whether this brand is any good?

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/26

Hallo AllergyAndy