Question
Posted by: kwanele | 2011/02/21

Duromites

I''m thinking of using Duromite pills 2 lose weight. I''m a 23 year old young women with a 2 year old daughter. How bad are these pills ?

Dear Kwanele
Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. These tablets should only be used under the supervision of a medical dr. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘DietnFood’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/14

I weigh 83 and is 34 years old.can i use Duromites?

Posted by: Zizipho | 2014/05/26

Are duromites for sale

Reply to Zizipho
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/26

Are duromites for sale

Posted by: CS01 | 2011/02/21

I isn''t just a question of you deciding to go on Duromine - it will have to be prescribed by your doctor. Also there are different dosages available. You have to be medically supervised while taking this and is usually only prescribed to the morbidly obese like myself. (I have 40+kg to lose)

Please google the side effects, there are so many. Insomnia, dry mouth, headaches, shaking amongst others.
It''s not a quick fix for trying to lose a couple of kilos. It definately does take away your appitite but be careful that you don''t put back double the weight when you stop using it.

(Also, you can only use it for 2 months max, I believe). Please give the doctor your height and weight so that she can calculate your BMI for you.

Reply to CS01

Dear Kwanele