Question
Posted by: Thelma | 2011/08/29

duromine versus xenical

can you use Duromine along with Xenical?

Dear Thelma
It is theoretically possible to use Duromine together with Xenical, but I can't think why anyone would want to do this??? These 2 medications are both intended to assist weightloss and it should be more than adequate to only use one at a time. Always remember that all medications cause some side-effects, so if you can manage with the minimum, then it is better to do so. Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. These tablets should only be used under the supervision of a medical dr. Xenical or orlistat, prevents the uptake of fat from the diet thus reducing your total energy intake and promoting weightloss. It can result in deficiencies of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, so it is a good idea that a dr also monitors your use of Xenical. Please discuss the use of the medications with your gp before you start taking them together.

4
Posted by: Hope | 2014/08/28

what happens after using duromine and a person wants to jst eat normal maintain the weight after duromine?

Reply to Hope
Posted by: Thelma | 2011/08/31

Thank you very much for all the information. I dont want to use Duromine and Xenical together.I was just enquiring, because from what I read on the Web it seems to be 2 differnet products and not both appetite suppressants. But thanks again I appreciate the advice and will rather consult my GP as that is the only way in which I can obtain the medication.

Reply to Thelma
Posted by: Easy | 2011/08/30

Wow, imagine what you will be doing to your body - fooling the brain to think that it is full, then when you do eat, you want the body to artificially not absorb fat. Go easy on your body.

Reply to Easy

Dear Thelma