Question
Posted by: Karlien | 2008/10/16

Duromine or Xenical

Dear Reader,

I am 28 years old, have high bloodpressure, controlled with Coversyl 10mg. I weigh 107kg, and am 1.62m tall. Which means that I am obese.. or so I think!!

I need to use something to help me lose weight, coz it will be better for my health... I have a prescribtion for Xenical 120mg tabs, and I heard alot about Duromine 30mg. Which one is safer for me to use, as I need to use either of them.

I really need to start soon, so your reply would help me very much!!

Regards,
Karlien

Hallo Karlien
Xenical would be safer to use. Duramine would affect your bloodpressure and work against your Coversyl.

1
Posted by: Jilly | 2009/01/29

i have been using duromine 30mg for 4 weeks and has not lost any weight. What could be the problem? I

Reply to Jilly