Question
Posted by: cleo | 2008/10/27

duromine - no weight lost

Been on Duromine for about 15 days now, eating healthy, moderate exercise. BMI 33 - 95 kgs and 1.68m tall.
No change in my weight at all. Should i stop after the first month??? What am i doing wrong???
any advise will be appreciated.

Dear Cleo
Duromine is used as an adjuct to an energy-reduced diet and exercise to promote weightloss through appetite suppression. If you are not losing and your diet is energy-reduced (?) (i.e. not more than 6300 kJ/day) and you are doing about 30 min of exercise a day, then this product is obviously not working for you. Compare your diet with the suggested slimming diets on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, and 'Weight loss', and check out the Slimming Diets') to see if you have reduced your energy intake sufficiently to achieve weightloss. If the Duromine is not helping by suppressing your appetite then you can just as well leave it out. If you have still not lose weight after another 2-3 weeks, then I would suggest that you have a medical checkup to see if you are not suffering from a hormone imbalance (thyroid, insulin, etc).
Hang in there

1
Posted by: fattie | 2009/02/07

I have been told about Duromine, can any one advise on this. I have heard good and bad?

Reply to fattie