Duromine and conceiving?

I would like to know whether its advisable to use Duromine while trying to conceive?

No it is not.

Posted by: Misteeq | 2009-04-17

Hi Anonymous

I am on Duramine and its working well for me. I was however cautioned (by Doctors and friend' s who have been on it who were told the same) not to use it if trying to concieve or if pregnant. So i would suggest you put it on hold if you are trying or have already conceived.

Reply to Misteeq
Posted by: Candice | 2009-04-16

It' s not good to use any diet pills while ttc. I used duromine just before ttc and lost weight and that helped alot. Now I' m 22 weeks pregnant. I used it to prepare my body for a pregnancy cos losing weight helped me ovulate and made my cycle regular.

Reply to Candice
Posted by: ANGEL | 2009-04-16

Reply to ANGEL