Question
Posted by: nadya meadows | 2012/10/17

duromine

how do I get onto the duromine comments web site?

Dear Nadya
I am not sure if this Duromine Comments Website is a general Website or part of another Website such as Health24.com . Try Googling with "Duromine Comments Website" to see if you can access this website.

4
Posted by: LooLoo | 2012/10/18

Duramine gave me my life back 6 years ago. I lost all the weight and never pick any up again.
I think the reaction to Duromine differs from person to person maybe

Reply to LooLoo
Posted by: P | 2012/10/18

Nadya

I have been there done it twice.... and never caught my ears.

Twice I did duromine - looked all sexy while using it, people commended me everyday about how quick I lost weight, what was my secret, clothes looked extra sexy, people were just full of compliments. Until the month course was done, I had gained double what I had lost. A pregnant lady at work said to me - wow I am pregnant whats your excuse. And guess what I went back to my virgin active eating plan, exercise 4-5 times a week, it might be slow but I am seeing and feeling the difference. My tummy is flattening, my dangerous thighs are shrinking, my clothes are fitting loose, my moods are stable, my skin is lighter, I feel more energized and have entered a 5km challenge in Nov.

take it from me girl - u dont want the duromine route

Reply to P

Dear Nadya

Posted by: anon | 2012/10/17

dont use duromine - it does supress your appitite yes, but once you leave the pills your appitite is back threefold!! you pick up more weight than you lost!!! Happened to me...

Reply to anon