Question
Posted by: Christie | 2011/10/11

Duromine

I have been prescribed duromine. My BMI is currently 33.
Just want to make sure whether this medication can be used in conjunction with smoking and alcohol. Just to be safe. also can it be taken together with Phedra Cut - to increase the effectiveness?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Christie

I'm not to keen on the idea of combining it with Phedra-Cut as it may cause palpitations or other adverse effects.

Although no severe interaction between your medicine and alcohol is expected, it does not mean that interactions or adverse effects van be excluded - If you drink whilst taking this product, do so in moderation.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/10/12

Hi Christie

Reply to pharmacist