Question
Posted by: Ashley | 2011-09-02

Duromine

I have a simple question, I am 23 years old and I weigh 95kg. My length is 1.70 Is it appropriate and/or necessary to use duromine??? As I read it is only prescribed for clinically to morbidly obese patients....

Ashley

Your body mass index is 32 and that is considered obese. I do not however, suggest that you use Duromine, as it has a lot of undesired side effects.

Consult a dietrician for a sensible low calorie diet. Exercise is of utmost importance and if you not exercise, you will struggle to loose weight. Try to do at least 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise, six times a week.

4
Posted by: Susan | 2011-09-09

I was on Duromine for 4mnths and the worse depression episode ever when I stopped taking it. Rather go and see a dietician and go on a low gi diet, much much safer!!!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Gene | 2011-09-05

I drink Duromine. The Doc prescribed 40mg and I found that it made my mouth dry, made me irritated etc.
I asked to have the dosage reduced to 15mg. This works great. My appetite is supressed and I drink lots of water. Only side effect it that I am thirst, and thatis good as I normally hate water.
I am loosing slowely but surely

Reply to Gene
Posted by: ANXIOUS | 2011-09-04

PUT YOUR QUESTION AS A NEW POSTING MENTIONING THE ABOVE SUBJECT AS DOC DOESN''T RE READ ALREADY ANSWERED QUESTIONS.

Reply to ANXIOUS
Posted by: Ashley | 2011-09-04

What kind of side effects???

Reply to Ashley