Question
Posted by: mikek | 2011/07/12

Duromine

Sorry,further question.I actually know which pharmacy is supplying my wife this drug without prescription,but am sure they will deny this should I approach them as I do not have any physical evidence,besides my son being present on one occasion,should I pursue this avenue?Further ,we are still married(28 yrs) but recently seperated.Her age 49

As this is a scheduled drug, I think the pharmacy is required by law to keep absolutely acurate records of the drugs they receive and dispense, and to be able to show prescriptions to match the drugs dispensed. Get a sworn statement from your son ( it may be necessary legally and would ultimately benefit his mother, and would benefit the comunity too if it shut down a sleazy drug-dealing pharmacy ). IF there are competent police and detectives in your neighbourhood ( unlike mine ) they should be interested in investigating your story and taking appropriate action

1