Question
Posted by: Mikek | 2011/07/12

Duromine

My wife has been buying this drug without prescription directly from a Pharmacy,is there anyway that I could obtain proof with the intention of them stopping the supply?.I am certain because my son was present when she made the purchase,but I think that should I approach them directly they would probably deny the fact.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mike

Is there any label on the packaging? If so simply ask them to make a note on her medication profile not to issue it without contacting you.

Otherwise you can approach the pharmacy (without making accusations) by asking them not to supply the drug any longer to your wife (and telling them that you suspect she is abusing it).

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/07/13

Hi Mike

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist