Question
Posted by: Siya | 2011/05/17

Duromine

It''s my second day on those pills, I have a lot of energy and I dont want to eat anything.Yesterday I forced myself to eat something and I''ve only had and apple today but Im drinking lots and lots of water. I want to fond out if anyone has tried these pills and did they really help with loosing weight? I''ve also read about all the other side effects of the pill and Im not worried about them, A colleague of mine told me that they make one fertile and Im concerned about that.

Dear Siya
Duromine is an appetite suppressant and from what you say, it definitely seems to be preventing you from eating. I hope that other Readers will let you know if and how Duromine worked for them. You will have to ask your pharmacist if Duromine interferes with the working of contraceptives and makes you more likely to conceive.
Please be vigilant about side-effects because they can be quite serious, and also don't overdo your water intake. Too much of anything, even water, can be dangerous. If you drink too much water (more than 2,5 litres a day), then you may lose important minerals like potassium, sodium, magnesium and even calcium, which can cause so-called electrolyte imbalances. There have been reports of fatalities when people drink too much water, so be careful. Everything in moderation!

4
Posted by: Nozi | 2011/05/24

Hi guys,

Where do you buy Duromine ,I would like to try it.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Liz | 2011/05/19

Hi Siya

Duromines does work. I was on the 30mg, the first few weeks I had energy after 2 weeks the energy level was low. Was feeling deppressed but because I knew why I felt like that i manged to break through. I believe side effects differ from person to person. I lost 10kgs in two months, from 96 to 86. I was also watching what i put in my mouth and exercised 3-4 times a week.

They do work, the trick is to keep the weight off.

Reply to Liz
Posted by: Anon2 | 2011/05/19

Hi there, i too used duromine 15mg and it did nothing for me. I had no energy(the opposite in fact) and i didnt lose a single kg even though i ate less and excercised every day.And i was very irratable.

Reply to Anon2

Dear Siya