Question
Posted by: Bettie | 2011/01/27

DUROMINE

Hi Dietdoc
Is daar enige langtermyn gevolge van hierdie medikasie? Ek het so 10kg om te verloor, maar sukkel al 7 jaar met dit. Ek wil hierdie pille net vir ''n maand gebruik, maar wil nie dubbel die gewig optel as ek dit los nie?

Hi Bettie

Wrong forum, I'm afraid, this is fitnessdoc. Althoug I just answered a question on this drug. My answer, basically, is that I'd avoid it if I could. If you have 10 kg to lose, I wouldn't risk a medicine that has some pretty severe side effects and contra-indications, and I'd rather look at diet, because as you point out, you don't want to "rebound" back to where you started and GAIN weight. And unless there are lifestyle changes (diet and exercise), I feel this might happen.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/01/31

Hi Bettie

Reply to fitnessdoc