Question
Posted by: Bucci | 2010/11/12

Duromine

Do Duromine continue working even after you have finished taking them. or do they only work whilst you are still taking them.

I have been on 15ml and has worked and would like to move to 30ml to reach my goal wanted to know if I can do that right away or wait. my alst pill was last week Friday.

thank you an advance!

Dear Bucci
In general most medications do not exert an effect once the active ingredient has been excreted by the body. I am not sure how many days this would be for Duromine, but would guess that your body will have metabolised the drug within a day or so. I would recommend that you discuss increasing your dose from 15 mg to 30 mg with the doctor who prescribed the Duromine for you. It can be dangerous for patients to increase, decrease or stop taking medications without the guidance of the prescribing doctor.
Please take care

1

Dear Bucci
Please take care