Question
Posted by: Gena | 2010/04/19

duromine

Hi doc, i hope you are well

I had a baby by c section 7months ago, i still have not the baby fat. i heard about a pill called duromine that can help me get started with losing weight. I am not breastfeeding anymore, is it safe to use duromine? I put on about 10kg during pregnancy, went from size 34 to 38. eating less or exercise does not seem to help, i have this tummy, it does not look good, people still mistaken me for being pregnant

please advise

Hallo Gena
Duromine is a strong appetite suppressant and a schedule 5 drug. It can be addictive and may have unpleasant side effects like high blood pressure, jitteryness, tremors and convulsions. It is usually only prescribed for morbidly obese patients. Discuss with your doctor as there may be less drastic options you can take.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Gena

Reply to cyberdoc