Question
Posted by: Sassynaz | 2010-02-23

DurOmine

Hi dOc my gp prescribed durOmine 15mg fOr me its bn 4 days nOw that i am On it and i feel great my questiOn is apprOx hOw much Of weight can i lOse i 1 mOnth? i do exercise regularly and hardly eat these days thank yOu

Dear Sassynaz
It is difficult to predict exactly how much weight you will lose by taking Duromine. It depends on how much energy you ingest and how much energy you use up and also how overweight you are at the moment. If you eat less than 6300 kJ per day and do regular aerobic exercise every day for 30 or more minutes, your should lose at least 1 kg per week.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-23

Dear Sassynaz