Posted by: Rene | 2009-07-24

I have been on Duromine 30g for a week now - and just heard that it cancels out the pill? Is that correct?

Many thanks

Dear Rene
Some diet pills may interfere with the uptake of contraceptives (particularly those that cause diarrhoea, etc), but according to my copy of MIMS there is not mention of Duromine affecting contraceptive hormone action. If you are still worried, please discuss this with the prescribing doctor or your pharmacist. Rather safe than sorry.

Posted by: Eustacia | 2009-10-21

Reply to Eustacia
Posted by: Eustacia Olifant | 2009-10-05

Since I had my Daughter May 2008 i look like an elephant can' t get rid of this weight. I Just want to know how can I get Duromine I think it' s the only thing that will work since im so depressed. Stacia

Reply to Eustacia Olifant
Posted by: Rene | 2009-07-28

Thanks for the feedback - i' ll give my Doctor a call.

Reply to Rene