Question
Posted by: me | 2008/07/15

duromine

I am about to take duromine pills to light . I am 1.57 short and weight 75 kg.Isit safe fo met use duromine. aftr takingthem will I gan theweigh back on?

Dear Me
Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. I would really recommend that you rather use a good diet and exercise to lose your weight. However if you do lose at least 14 kg so that your BMI is back in the normal range, then you should not regain the weight you have lost.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/05

Hi, I have been taking Duromine for 3 weeks now and im on a metabolism diet were I eat every 2 hours, max 16 carbs a meal , however im not seeing a difference. Is there anything else I can do? as I need to lose weight for my wedding :) Maybe there is a diet you can do with Duromine with Guaranteed results. Thanx KP

Posted by: Zim | 2008/10/01

I started duromine almost two weeks ago. the first week it totally suppressed my appetite, but would make a conscious decision to eat. The only side effect i felt was insomnia

This week it has no effect at all, no side effects. I get hungy. I feel that suppressing the appetite is out of my own free will now instead of the drug. Is this common

Reply to Zim