Question
Posted by: TFM | 2009/04/23

Duromine 15mg

Hi this is my second day of Duromine (am 10kgs overweight) and so far feel nothing howlong before it starts taking effect? also why do they say NO ALCOHOL? what are the dangers? thanks

Dear TFM
Combining medications with alcohol is generally not advisable and if you are trying to lose weight you should also not be having alcohol as it is so high in energy. 1g of alcohol supplies 29 kJ, second only to fat which provides 37 kJ per gram, so avoid alcohol if you are slimming.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/04

I have started using Duromine 15mg, how long does it take for it to show weight loss results?