Question
Posted by: zan | 2010/06/14

durmines

am 23yrs of age and wnt to loose weight and how safe are durimines............coz got them but scared of using them?

Dear Zan
Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. If you do exercise and find that you develop erratic heartbeats or palpitations then you must stop using Duromine. If you don't develop any of these side-effects than you can probably use this product provided a medical doctor has has examined you and given you permission.
Take care

5
Posted by: Banita | 2010/08/05

How much weight can you lose with duromine in a month.

Where can you buy without prescription?

Banita

Reply to Banita
Posted by: nosipho | 2010/07/14

Zan I u don''t mind can you please give me feed back on how the pills are treating you.

Reply to nosipho
Posted by: zan | 2010/06/17

nosipho u do but these days u do get them via back doors

Reply to zan
Posted by: Nosipho | 2010/06/17

do you need a prescription for duramines?

Reply to Nosipho

Dear Zan
Take care