Question
Posted by: Benazir | 2011/03/02

During sex I need Peins in mouth too.

I have strong desire during sex my mouth must have penis. During vaginal sex I kiss my hubby''s lips. But during anal sex I Need Penis in my mouth too. Is it normal ?

There are several aspects about your needs and desires that needs to explored in order to assist you with a clear and direct answer. Normality is also a term that differs from person to person. It might be worth your while to seek the professional assistance from a psychologist that specializes in sexual concerns to assist you in the exploration process.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

10
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011/03/16

whats your e- address.

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: Benazir | 2011/03/04

Thanks for comments, good or bad. My problem is when I get ponding in my-|-OR ponding in my vagina in doggy style, I feel dry mouth, so I feel If I have another dick in my mouth......

Reply to Benazir
Posted by: deetlift | 2011/03/04

you must read between the lines, he wants after his hubbys penis was in his bum, he then wants to suck the shyte off.

Reply to deetlift
Posted by: rave | 2011/03/03

Sali Chootia.Wahabi Chootia go 4 gush u will have more dicks there

Reply to rave
Posted by: XXX | 2011/03/03

It certainly is not normal as how can can you have a penis in your anus AND in your mouth ! This can only be done if you have a threesome.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mark. | 2011/03/03

let me help u out..

Reply to Mark.
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/03/03

Try using a dildo anally and have your hubby put his penis in your mouth, he will enjoy the veiw of the dildo in your bum and you get his d.ck in your mouth.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/03

Reply to sexologist

You sick yes!

Posted by: Chris | 2011/03/02

Benazir, not normal unless you want a 3some, mail me, lets chat.

Reply to Chris