Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/10

Durex - Vibrating rings

Hi guys!
Can someone tell me more about the above?
Where can one buy this but more specifically is the ring seperate to the condom.Do you get the ring and a condom in the pack.Can you use the ring only once or can it be used many times?
Is it big? I mean my bf'  s is big so dont want it to be uncomfortable.
Do you put it in the condom and how much does it cost?

most vibrating rings / cock-rings are available through Durex which is stocked in most pharmacies and shops.

the packaging will provide more info that you request.

13
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/11

LOL! Man you are rather clued up!
I think I will suprise him with it.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/11

Cool, and it' s double points today and tomorrow on the Club card, so better hurry to benefit :-)

Reply to A man
Posted by: Babe | 2009/11/11

Yeah the reusable rings - they are about R230. At Clicks Yes!!

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/11

Cool I will get my bf to have a look and try it out.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/11

I must admit I have not seen the re-usable ones at Clicks, but i know the single use ones cost around R80 I think

Reply to A man
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/11

Hi Babe!
You mean the ring? How much does that cost?

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Babe | 2009/11/10

You also get the reuseable ones at Clicks.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/10

Thanks a million!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/10

Kelly, the Adam &  Eve mini love bullet is good, very small and cute, easily fit in your bag. It is also strong for it' s size.
you do get the the re-usable rings, and they are not expensive, most adult shops have them, or they easily found by a search on the net.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/10

Thanks Guys!
Do you get ones that can be used over again?
Also any sugestions on small vibrators.
Like discreet ones, that if you saw it you would not have guessed it was one? Nice small and cute?

Reply to Kelly

Durex Play Vibrations is all about having fun! This Play vibrating ring is designed for targeted vibration, making lovemaking a more exciting experience for both partners.

The Durex vibrating ring was recently redesigned with stronger vibrations for added pleasure. The Durex vibrating ring is now waterproof for even more stimulating options.

If you' ve been curious about a constriction ring, this is a great one to purchase. It' s inexpensive, lasts for one use and vibrates to please both partners.

The ring' s battery lasts approximately 20 minutes.

You can use this vibrating ring with or without a condom. One latex condom is included in this package.

Posted by: D | 2009/11/10

It costs about R50+. You can only use it once. It is a soft ring with a vibrating " head" . You put a condom on first and then put it over it. My fiance and I like it so much, we went to Adult World and bought a external vibrator. NICE!!!!!!! You can buy the Durex ring at Clicks.

Reply to D
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/10

Reply to sexologist