Question
Posted by: Unhappy | 2010/03/18

Durban Psychiatrists

I know this forum has been temporarily been closed, but i need urgent help. I was seeing a psychiatrist in Durban, but decided we just did not get on.

Please can I ask people to confidential mail me and give me some recommendations as to who I should try. I desperately need my meds changed as i am becoming a nightmare to myself and everyone around me

Thank so much!

Its really not possible for us to keep track of shrinks anywhere, let alone whether they deserve to be recommended ! And if we publish recommendations from others, it looks uncomfortably like advertising.
Your GP should be able to advise, and maybe your local branch of SADAG ( number on this page ).

2
Posted by: unhappy | 2010/03/18

Of all people, I can imagine it hard for you to recommend - i was more asking for feedback from people with personal experiences. People are welcome to mail me on sugahorse at hotmail. com

Reply to unhappy