Question
Posted by: Lesiah | 2010-05-20

Duramines

I have tried everything to lose weight, but I keep gaining weight. I went from 70kg to 89kg with all the diets &  diet pills.

I''m desperatly trying to loose weight, and I want to start on Duramines. Please advice me.

Dear Lesiah
Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. I would also recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), so that she/he can assess your diet and work out an individual slimming prescription for you.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-05-20

Dear Lesiah