Question
Posted by: cindy | 2011/04/20

duramine

hi i heard so much about duramine..and i would like to have a dr option...i hear there is a lot of negative effects? i would just like a boost in loosing weight i dont wanna drink something i hav to drink forever. or if i stop that i will just get the weight back that i hav lost?
is this a good product to loose?
little back ground of me, i am 31 female 6months married but didnt try to loose any weight for it. i mean my husband choose me for who i am. but i stop working 2weeks before the wedding so dont get the same excersise i did when working. and this year i hav been sick for 2months. i am getting to the point where i now feel fat, but i dont really want to go on a diet, i do eat healthish i just need a boost of something to loose this weight i gain when i was sick this year. also like to add...i was sick of a food allergic but didnt know that from the begining..i was just tired and had no strenght to do anything...walking to my car was a big effort too.

Hallo Cindy
Duramine is really only to be used in patients with severe obesity (BMI 30 or greater) in conjunction with a calorie restricted diet. It does have a lot of side effects and can cause heart symptoms, insomnia and anxiousness. Eating a low fat, low carbohydrate diet with lots of fruit and vegetables and 3 portions of protein a day will probably help you to lose 1/2 to 1 kg per week, even more if you exercise. Have a look on the health 24 website under DIET - there are interesting articles on losing weight by the dietdoc.
dR Bets

3
Posted by: QQ | 2011/04/21

I have been on Duromine for the past 1 week. It takes my appetite away fine. When I do eat, I try and eat only healthy foods. I will weigh tomorrow.
The only side affects I have had is thirst (which is good) and I sweat for about an hour or two after I have taken the pill.
No other side affects.
Dr will not give you a script for longerthan 12 weeks. there are 3 strenghts, the middle one, 30mg''s seems to work best for me.
Good luck, give it a shot but do cut the nasty foods out.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Loula | 2011/04/20

I have been on duramine for the past two weeks. I had very little side effects. Only a bit irritable and drop it blood pressure which I in any case suffer from. I am 45 years old and I have lost 3 kilos in the past two weeks. I must say that it seems to really work for me as it does take my appetite away. I do eat healthy and seldom have take-aways or junk foods. I also drink lots of water. My only fear is that I might get addicted to the tablets.

Reply to Loula
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/20

Hallo Cindy
dR Bets