Posted by: kimbling | 2009-03-24

I am 6 weeks pregnant. I was prescribed duphaston after experiencing some light spotting (after a consult with my GP it was concluded that this may have just been from the yeast infection I have) Should I take the duphaston or not? Is my embryo at risk???

It sounds like it is not necessary, but you should follow the advice of the doctor who examined and assessed you.

Posted by: Charlene | 2009-03-26

I was also on Duphaston during my second pregnancy for the first trimester only. Had a miscarriage in July last year and that' s why my gynae put me on Duphaston. It' s definately safe and will not harm baby!! As a result of me being on Duphaston, I am 16 weeks, 3 days pregnant today and baby is healthy!!
Good luck and don' t stress!! Enjoy!!

Reply to Charlene