Question
Posted by: FTD | 2012/07/03

Dumping syndrome &  pregnancy

I''m 32 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing daily dumping episodes about half an hour after breakfast and the symptoms last for around 90 minutes. The nausea, dizziness, loss of concentration and palpitations make it difficult for me to focus on my work and leave me quite exhausted afterwards. My ob/gyn says I should just have something sweet when the symptoms start but nothing seems to bring relief other than waiting it out. It started a few weeks ago- will it pass?

I can't tell, I'm afraid. This is not commonly related to pregnancy.

1