Question
Posted by: Jennie | 2012-10-21

Dumped and depressed

We have been dating for 3 years, when i met him he was working on contractual basis but i never had the problem with that. His contract ended and he was unemployed i was there for him emotionally and financially, we had our ups and down but i accepted him with all his flaws. Late last year i got an offer at another province and he suggested that we breakup but we couldnt because we loved each other, i moved to the other province whilst he remained in the city. Since we started dating we used to breakup and get back together, now that we are i a long distance relationship things got worse. He got a job at another province and relocated. We have been seeing each other once a month. The real problem started on Saturday when i called him and he was at the club so i hang up on him because i didint want to disturb him, he did not return my call until Monday he sent me an sms saying he loves me. Then he asked me to buy him airtime and i did. I told him that i will also go clubbing once i get a chance and that didint sit well on him and he said we must break up, i just hang up on him. He later sent an sms again saying he missed me i called him back and he told me he wanted to end the relatioship i was so hurt then i hang up. He sent me three smses telling me that he loves me but he cant be with me because of my attitude. I just accepted and slept its been four days he hasnt called or smsed me and i am also quiet but i am hurting inside, i cant even sleep at night i cant believe this man has just dumped me i have always been there for him and this is how he reciprocates???Or maybe he has found someone but he cant tell me? I AM HURT BEYOND WORDS. HOW DO I GET OVER HIM? PLS HELP!!!!

Anyone who thinks a long-distance relationship is easy, hasn't had a relationship yet, let alone one at long-distance. And as you're finding, communicating about anything serious is hard enough face-to-face, and never successful by SMS and other such methods.
You guys seem to declare an end to the relationship without actually ending it, and while expecting more contacts of the sort that would mean it wasn't ended.
There is no simple answer to "how to get over him", other than take a large dose of Time, and keep busy with your work, hobbies and other friends.

3
Posted by: lee | 2012-10-22

Men don''t really know what they want, I''m gonna be very honest with you , he has another woman.Just let him go,men are fools he rather have 20% of love from other chick, forgetting the 80% that he should be focusing on (you). Delete his digits . You`ll find someone better.

Reply to lee
Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-22

Avoid contact with hime as a start,then keep yourself busy with other activities.
Time will help

Reply to XXX