Question
Posted by: Zee | 2012/08/29

Dumped!!!

Good morning

I''ve just recently started dating this guy and everything was going so fine,we were clicking in every way,until last night when I used a valga word to him,he just immidiately blocked on Whatsapp so I called him and asked why he blocked me he just said tha he does''nt deal with rude people. i really did''nt mean it in a bad way as i thought he would''nt mind because he normally uses some Valga words when chatting to his friends,so i told him that it was just a sleep of the tounge as i normally use that language when chatting to my friends... could this be it,really???

He sounds too fussy and too easily offended to be a good friend for you. Let him go and wai for someone moremcompaible and more able to enjoy you as you are ( and someone who doesn't set double standards for you and himself as regards using vulgar language or in any other way ).

4
Posted by: Nox | 2012/08/30

Thankyou guys and Doc,i''ll do just that (forget about him)...@Kloekie he''s 30 and I''m 29...

Reply to Nox
Posted by: Kloekie | 2012/08/29

Zee, forget about him. Do you really want to be in a relationship with a pathetic guy like this?

I know it is easy to say as you must really like the guy, but really.... he is being very petty.

How old is this guy?

Reply to Kloekie
Posted by: XXX | 2012/08/29

I tdoesn''t sound like a guy you really want to have a relationship with,far too petty

Reply to XXX