Question
Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2011/09/15

Dull complection

Your response below refers:

I live at Roodepoort and work in Melville Johannesburg.

Skin rejuvenation (technology based) can be achieved with both IPL (Intense Pulse Light) and fractional skin resurfacing (Fraxel, Palomar Starlux, Ultrapulse, Matrix RF, etc.) but which ever route you take one should only use a technology that is specifically indicated for darker skinned individuals. Skin rejuvenation procedures if performed by an experienced operator and the technology is considered ‘ best in its class’  then one can expect excellent results and one should be able to achieve the results you are looking for. Please submit a new question letting me know in which city you live in so that I can refer you to a few doctors.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ntabiseng, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response; I have just returned from France attending the Allergan Medical Academy.

Please contact Renew clinic at (011) 514 0800 and verify they have the technology that can be safely used for darker skin types.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/09/23

Reply to anti-ageing expert