Posted by: Mother | 2009-01-19

Due date

Dear doctor

According to your reply my due date is 4 April if you work out according to the first day of my last period.

You also said my doctor is working on a date according to the scan, which is 20 April.

Is it safe to go with 20 April, as I am a working mother and wouldnt like to go into labour while sitting at work. I am planning to work until 3 April 2009.

If you had an early scan, this is very accurate. I don't know the details of your pregnancy. Why don't you check with your doctor what he/she is basing the date on.

Posted by: me | 2009-01-20

your dr should monitor you closely. He will tell you closer to the time if you can still go to work or not

Reply to me