Posted by: YOLANDA | 2008-11-19

DS 24 &  Folic Acid

Hi doc, i would like to know if i cause my baby, by taking DS 24 Multivitamin and Folic Acid at once, i got the Folic Acid at the health Clinic, my Gynae gave me DS 24, So i take them both at once, i' m 7 weeks pregnant will there be any problem to my baby? please help

You will not cause any harm, though it may not be necessary. Check the dose of folic acid in DS 24. You only need 5mg per day.

Posted by: Sumi | 2009-02-19

Hi, I hav recently found out that I' m pregnant. I' ve been taking the DS24 multivitamin for almost a year now. However, I' m concerned about its vitamin A content and am not sure whether it is safe during pregnancy? Any advice would be great.

Reply to Sumi