Posted by: mercy | 2008-11-10

DS 24

Hi doc, i went to see my gynae because i missed my period then he did a sonar and found out i ' m pregnant, then he prescribed the DS 24 TABLETS to take at the chemist, i would like to know what these DS 24 TABLETS are for and what is the difference between the FOLIC ACID AND THE DS 24.

DS 24 is a multivitamin which contains a number of different vitamins. Folic acid is a single vitamin.

Posted by: vinesh | 2015-12-16

Hi I'm a vegetarian and I suffer wt severe headaches only on da left hand side cn ds 24 help me tnx

Reply to vinesh

Can ds 24 veg I capsules be taken with other medication

Posted by: maria | 2014-02-03

hey, i went to see my gynae cos i cannot conceive and he prescribe inofolic and ds-24 ist going to work

Reply to maria
Posted by: Dale | 2008-11-10

Hi Mercy,

I am also on DS24. This tablet does not only have folic acid in - but alot more nutrients and vitamins that the baby needs while developing. Youre body needs the extra supplements to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy.

Take care of yourself.

Reply to Dale