Question
Posted by: Mrs G | 2010-11-09

Dryness during sex

I love and enjoy makin love to my husband, but sometimes I am worried because I would become dry in the middle of intercourse.

For instance, we like changing positions in the middle of sex, so when we change and when he tries to enter me again I will be dry at that time. I don't feel any pain but he is worried that I become turned off, and when he ask me why I become dry sometime I just don't how to explain to him - because I really don't know even myself.

Vaginal lubrication does 'wax and wane' (or come and go) - it increases until it reaches a particular level and then ceases to be produced for a while. Furthermore, if he is only noticing it when he reenters you, then it may be that it was this way before (during the stimulation in the previous position) but he just didn't notice it. As long as you are not in discomfort and indeed are still enjoying the stimulation, then don't worry about it and reassure your husband that vaginal lubrication is not the only indicator of arousal in a woman. If it is a problem from a sensation perspective, add a water based lubricant like Syle, assegai, durex play, etc.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: ME | 2010-11-11

Thanx Doc and thank you to you too guyz

Reply to ME
Posted by: anon | 2010-11-11

I love using my tongue in these situations, it does help to stimulation, trust me it explosive

Reply to anon
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010-11-10

I would suggest using some form lubrication. Visit clicks,dis-chem or your local pharmacy to see what's on offer.

Reply to Oom Piet
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist