Question
Posted by: Jen | 2010/08/26

Dryness

Im a 28 year old female. i have a problem of getting dry during sex and this leads to my vagina being painfull afterwards. i usaully get wet at the beginning of an intercourse bt often get dry after a short while. my boyfrend takes about 15 minutes before he ejaculate and by this time im usual dry, sometimes he doesnt even climax because he fears that continuing will hurt me. sometime the dyrness happens shortly after i come.

Can you please help me understand what causes this and how to solve it.

This can happen. Firstly make sure that your general health is good. Perhaps it is time to go for your annual PAP smear and ask you doctor /gynae for something.

Additional lubricants (you buy over the counter at the pharmacy) can also help, e.g. Replens. Some men will supplement lubrication with their saliva. It is perhaps something the two of you can try and as he is sensitive to your needs (appreciate it), make it fun!

5
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/27

H,it''s true, unfortunately there are men who are just crap lovers. They just don''t know / don''t care.This is why it is always the first suggestion. 5 minutes of foreplay is just not enough.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: H | 2010/08/26

Bullshit all this stories about not enough foreplay, he said she is wet in the beginning, that means she was ready for him, it is a hormone problem that needs to be rectified.

Reply to H
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/26

Invest in a few bottles of durex lubrication, you get all kinds and it does spice up things  ) I know you can get them from clicks. Your boyfriend need to plays, kiss, tease you a little longer, before he starts having intercourse with you.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/26

Lots and lots of foreplay helps Jen before having sex, try to have a longer foreplay with your b/f.
My g/f was also getting dry quick, before i could cum, but we discovered that we needed to spend some time on foreplay before having sex, and since then she has been fine, no more dryness.
Try it maybe it will work.

Good luck..

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/26

Reply to sexologist